With over 23,000 locations nationwide,
Valley ATMs are EVERYWHERE!
Find one near you.
With nearly 40 Summit County locations and more than 23,000 nationwide, finding a surcharge-free MoneyPass® ATM is simple and convenient.
All locations offer cash withdrawals, balance inquiries and transfers between checking and savings accounts
Many locations offer deposit capabilities
Network includes more than 2,000 Walmart stores across the country and four in Summit County
Other popular local sites include Giant Eagle, Acme and U.S. Bank locations
Many locations offer 24-hour account access
Access with Personal Identification Number (PIN) assures security and privacy
Transactions appear on your account statement
In addition to the surcharge-free MoneyPass network, you have nationwide access to your accounts through any STAR, CIRRUS, PLUS Network or Money Station ATMs (fees may apply)
ATM locator app for your iPhone...
Download the FREE locator app for your iPhone to find the most convenient ATM locations to use your MoneyPass card surcharge-free.
Did you know?
The card you use at the ATM can also be used to make purchases.
- If you have a Valley Visa® card, it functions as both a debit and credit card and can be used as a credit card anywhere Visa cards are accepted
- When using a Valley Visa card as a debit card, it will only be accepted at merchants supporting MoneyPass, STAR, Money Station Networks, Visa or Plus
- If you have a Valley ATM card (without the Visa logo), it can only be used as a debit card at merchants supporting MoneyPass, STAR or Plus
- You must enter your PIN number when using either card as a debit card and the amount of your purchase will be automatically deducted from your Valley account
- When using your card as a debit card, you also have the option of receiving cash back
- Valley Visa and Valley ATM cards can be activated at time of purchase by making a debit transaction and entering your pin number
Lost or Stolen Card?
If your debit card, ATM card, credit card or checks are ever lost or stolen, immediately call the appropriate numbers below to report the loss and then call Valley Savings Bank at 330-923-0454 to speak with a representative during business hours.
- ATM and/or Debit Card 1-800-417-8715
- Debit Card (outside of US) 1-800-847-2911
- Card Member Services (VISA credit card): 1-888-530-3626 or 1-800-444-6938
- Checks: 1-800-366-2425 - Select “Option 4” then select “Option 1”
Learn more about debit and credit card fraud prevention tips.
- MoneyPass ATM Summit County locations
- Valley Savings Bank's MoneyPass ATM nationwide locator
- MoneyPass ATM locator app for your smartphone
- How to activate your ATM card